- Booked spokesperson gig for regional telecommunciations campaign
- Got married in Vegas!
- Booked lead in '102 in Dog Years' short film
- Joined Ingber Talent NYC
- Nominated for Best Actress in 'Restitution.' Other notable nominees: my costar Jakki Jandrell and Melissa Leo.
- My McDonald's 'Breakfast all Day' spot starts airing.
- Joined Q6 talent Portland
- Cast as Romeo in Shakespeare in the Shed's production of Romeo & Juliet.
- Booked a Ford Service national commercial campaign opposite Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson. Directed by Peter Berg, Cinematographer John Tull.
- Booked an AmEx National Spot
- Spent 4 weeks in Alaska fishing, camping, kayaking, 4-wheeling, biking, riding motorcycles and enjoying the simple life.
- Booked a McDonald's National Spot.
- Directing a reading of the feature film Thanks for Listening by the multi-talented Jen Kuhn.
- Performed in a reading of the feature Cirque Insane by Farahday Morgan and Lee Garlington.
- Filmed Nature vs Nurture on location in Hatcher's Pass Alaska, a short piece I wrote and directed.
- See Through wrapped. A comedy about an invisible prankster who targets a corporate nerd. I play Amy, the nerd's love interest.
- Seahorse screened at Newport Beach Film Festival, literally 1 year to the day You or a Loved One screened at NBFF. Reunited with some talented Canadian filmmakers and our programmer Deonna Hamilton.
- Worked on Opus of an Angel opposite William McNamara.
- Ms In The Biz.com A website dedicated to the next generation of Hollywood Power Players invited me to be a regular contributor on their site.
- Booked xFinitity/Comcast national spot. Thank you Francine Selkirk!
- Restitution wrapped my birthday weekend (!) I played Bethany, lead role in a dramatic film about vengence where no one is wrong.
- Began 8 week workshop at Risa Bramon Garcia's Studio
- Worked opposite Danny Trejo in the comedy spot What Would Trejo Do?
- The Morning After wrapped early January; I played Megan, lead role in this psychological drama where innocence is subjective.
- You Or a Loved One screened Valley Film Festival in December.
- The short film Limbo with H. Jon Benjamin is hitting the festival circuit.
- Hallmark Holiday commercial airing (spoiler alert - no menorah unfortunately, but there's a tree involved)
- Danced in Brian E. Bennett's 1930's period short The Dazzling Darling Sisters.
- Finished Risa Bramon Garcia's Audition Master Class - a gamechanging, creative spirit saving class. I highly recommend it.
- My directorial debut Type Cast made it into the top 200 of Project Greenlight.